It’s easy to get lulled by a low first dollar daily rental price. But there can be a lot more to rental than just the daily rental price. At NTR we have worked hard to add a value proposition to our rentals that you just won’t find at other rental businesses.
$5 Delivery Rate
Northside Tool Rental will deliver small items within five miles of our location for only $5 each way. Call us to see if your equipment qualifies.
Weekend Rate Special
At Northside Tool Rental, we charge a 1 day rate for weekend rentals on our entire stock of inventory. This is available every weekend on everything we carry. Here’s how it works:
- Pick up after 3 pm Friday
- Return before 9 am Monday
- Unlimited use on small equipment
- 8 hour use on metered items
It’s that simple! At NTR, you have the equipment all weekend to do the work when it is convenient for you. No more stopping your work to rush your rental equipment back. You work at your pace over the entire weekend!
Weather Protection (weekly rentals or longer)
Don’t let unforeseen weather conditions run up your rental bill! At Northside Tool Rental, you are protected from inclement weather on your rentals of 1 week or longer. Here’s how it works:
If you encounter inclement weather during your rental of outdoor equipment, we will extend your rental by 1 day per week of rental at no additional charge. For example, if you rent a Bobcat for a week, and it rains, you can extend your rental to an 8th day to get your work done at no additional charge. If you rent for a month, you have 4 additional weather days to use if needed.
- 1 Additional day per week’s rental of outdoor equipment
- Up to 4 days per 4 week billing cycle
- “Unused” additional days in any 4 week cycle do not carry forward
- Standard Hour Meter Limits apply based on paid rental time
- This program extends the rental period and does not offer a credit against rental fees
No Obligation Reservations
Call as far in advance as you would like and we’ll reserve your piece of equipment for the exact date and time you need it. We require no pre-payment and charge no cancellation fee. Just give us a call, tell us your name, and that’s it. If you decide you don’t need it, just let us know. It’s that simple. Believe it or not, some of our biggest competitors STILL don’t take reservations!
Return to Any Location
Northside Tool Rental allows you to return any piece of rental equipment to any of our locations, regardless which location you rented from. We know our contractor customers are on the go and all over town. Often it’s not convenient to make it back to the location from which your rental originated. At NTR, we understand your needs and are here to make your rental experience as easy as possible. That’s why we’re the only rental company in Atlanta that accepts returns of our rental equipment at any branch, regardless of where the rental originated, at no charge to you.
Damage Protection Program
The Northside Tool Rental Damage Protection Program is meant to provide protection for the customer from unintentional damage or theft of rented equipment while in the customers’ possession. Damage Protection is not insurance. In consideration of the additional charge paid by the customer, their responsibility for loss or damage to the equipment, as stated on the rental contract, shall be modified as follows:
1. Loss or Damage resulting from Theft or Vandalism
In the event the loss or damage to the Equipment is caused by theft or vandalism, Northside Tool Rental shall limit its claim against customer as follows:
- Equipment was stored in a secured* location
Customer responsibility is limited to 50% of the current replacement cost of the equipment
- Equipment was stored in a non-secured* location
Customer responsibility is limited to 90% of the current replacement cost of the equipment
In all cases of theft, coverage of any sort requires Customer to report the theft to the Company and to the police within 24 hours of discovery of the theft, and to provide a copy of the police report to the Company within 10 days of the date of the theft. Payment for Customer portion is due within 10 days of theft.
*Secured location shall mean the equipment was within a secured and locked gated environment or inside a secured building
2. Damage to Equipment while in customer possession:
Equipment will be considered damaged while in customer possession if it is returned in a materially different condition than that in which it was rented. In the case of damage or breakage while in customer possession, the customer liability for repair shall be limited as follows:
- No charge for repair costs of up to $250 or 10% of the original cost of the equipment, whichever is less.
- Repair costs above $250 or 10% of the original cost of the equipment will be billed to the customer at ½ of the repair costs that exceed the $250/10% threshold.
a) Loss or damage resulting from overloading of the Equipment or other misuse or improper use of the equipment.
b) Loss or damage resulting from gross negligence, such as, but not limited to, striking overhead objects or associated with the rollover of said Equipment.
c) Loss or damage resulting from negligence in properly servicing & maintaining the equipment while in customer possession.
d) Loss or damage to tires, tubes, tracks, external hoses, diamond blades or bits.
e) Damage resulting from paint including over sprays.
f) Loss or damage resulting from operation of the Equipment by any person other than the Lessee’s employees, authorized agents, or properly trained operator or in violation of any manufacturers’ safety instructions.
g) Loss or damage resulting from altering Equipment from its original design in any way.
h) Loss or damage caused by boom or mast damage due to overloading, or from collision with another object.
i) Loss or damage of any kind to scaffolding or steel plates.
j) Loss or damage during transportation of Equipment.
k) Loss or damage caused by third parties or during unauthorized use of the Equipment.
l) Loss or damage related to the use of the Equipment in violation of the Rental Contract.
Rental Purchase Option
Northside Tool Rental is proud to offer a Rental Purchase Option on each rental contract. This program is designed to allow you the Customer to apply a certain percentage of the rental fees paid towards the purchase price of the equipment you have rented. We have found that often a customer may wish to purchase an item at the end of the rental period. This program will allow for a certain percentage of the rental fees to be applied towards the purchase price.
Rental inventory will carry a purchase price based upon a pre-determined depreciation schedule. Your rental coordinator can give you the current sale price on any item you rent. A percentage of rental fees paid over the most recent 3 months may be applied against the purchase price as follows:
Tier I Cash Customers 20%
Tier II VIP Program Members 30%
Tier III Charge Account Customers 40%
- The rental purchase option applies towards the specific item rented on a particular rental transaction, and may not be applied towards the purchase of other items from other rental transactions.
- Purchase price is the price available for purchase on the date of contract closing.
- All rental fees must be paid in full up to the date of purchase.
- Purchase must be made within 30 days of the closing of the rental contract.
- Maximum purchase credit is 50% of the purchase price.
- Purchase Option applies to the actual piece of equipment rented and may not be applied towards the purchase of any other item.
- All equipment is sold as is with no warranty.
- All sales are final.
- Cash and VIP Program Members must pay in full at the time of purchase.
- Charge Account Customers may be billed Net 30 within their established credit limits. Sales above a customers credit limit must be paid for at the time of contract closing.