As an Atlanta Metro business owner, you make an enormous amount of decisions for your company each and every day. One of the questions that may be keeping you up at night is whether it is better to purchase or rent the piece of important construction equipment that you have your eye on. We want to make the decision easier by offering some points for you to consider.
Questions to Consider Before Purchasing Construction Equipment:
- Is this an item that will be used on a regular basis?
- What will the ongoing repair and maintenance costs be for this item?
- For high ticket items, how much will be paid out in interest over the life of the loan?
- How fast will the value of the item depreciate?
- How much will it cost to insure this item?
- Will there be any storage issues for this item?
Benefits of Renting from Northside Tool Rental:
- You pay for the equipment only during the time period that you need it.
- Our highly qualified staff and technicians can make recommendations about equipment you may need for a particular job. They can also answer any operation questions you may have.
- We offer a wide range of equipment to rent, ensuring you can get the best, safest tool for the job.
- If you are not sure a particular piece of equipment will fit the needs of your company, by renting you can try before you buy!
- The equipment will be maintained and in good working order every time you rent it.
- We have rental programs for frequent customers that are tailored to the needs of contractors just like you. Check them out.
- 5 convenient locations – Buckhead, Doraville, Marietta, Norcross or Sandy Springs. You can return your equipment to any location, how is that for flexibility! You can also utilize our delivery and pick-up service in the metro Atlanta area.
We have been serving companies just like yours since 1953. We are your hometown rental service. Our only focus is tool and equipment rental, it is our specialty!