Exterior dirt and stains not only look bad, but they can cause damage over time. Do you ever just want to wave a magic wand to make everything clean and shiny? It’s your lucky day! Your magic wand has arrived in the form of a pressure washer rental. Of course, using a pressure washer to tackle your exterior cleaning list does require a little knowledge and a little practice.
Maybe it doesn’t work exactly like a magic wand, but seeing the results of this deep cleaning tool can be addictive! Once you get started cleaning, you won’t be able to stop. Tackle cleaning jobs like siding, patios, outdoor furniture, driveways, walkways, porch steps, and even your garage floor. Telescoping extension wands are available for hard to reach jobs on the second story of your home or business.
For best results:
- Avoid spraying directly at outside electrical outlets, the electrical meter, and exterior lights.
- Always test the pressure setting and spray pattern on an inconspicuous place.
- Start at the top of vertical surfaces and work your way down. For even cleaning, use long, overlapping strokes.
- Keep the nozzle moving, and hold it the recommended distance from the surface.
- Be deliberate in your pattern, missed spots will be very evident after everything is dry!
You can quickly return the surfaces of your driveways and sidewalks to their former aesthetic glory with a Hydro-Scrub sidewalk cleaner attachment. They are extremely easy to use and increase your productivity dramatically on flat, horizontal surfaces such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and decks.
Whether your goal is to increase the value of your home or business, up the curb appeal, or just start with a clean slate this spring, a pressure washer can make a world of a difference. All of our pressure washer rentals include the machine, hose, wand, tips and chemical injector. The experts at Northside Tool Rental can help you rent the perfect pressure washer for your scenario. Think of all the exterior cleaning projects you can complete with a weekend rental!